A letter from Huntington Hyundai Regarding COVID-19
OUR STATEMENT ON COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS)
Dear Huntington Hyundai Patron,
Many in our community have reached out to us with questions concerning the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) outbreak, and actions we are taking to safeguard our patrons and staff. We would like to inform you on the actions we have taken at this time.
We continue to closely monitor reports regarding the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus), most specifically as it pertains to our surrounding Long Island area. As the coronavirus situation evolves, the health and safety of our patrons and staff members is paramount. In accordance with guidelines set forth by the CDC, World Health Organization, state and local public health authorities, and medical professionals; all regular functions of our dealerships will continue with slight adjustments in schedules only. Please consult our website for the most current schedule. We remain committed to monitoring the situation diligently and will make further adjustments as necessary.
Providing a safe experience for our patrons and staff is vital and we would to like detail what we are doing to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
IN THE SHOWROOMS AND SERVICE RECEPTION AREAS
- All desk and counter surfaces, chair armrests, railings, doorknobs, push bars, and bathroom surfaces are thoroughly wiped down, and sanitized at least once per day.
- Hand sanitizer, individual hand wipes, and tissues are provided for patrons and employees throughout the dealership.
- Showroom Cars and Loaner car interiors, including steering wheel, seat belt buckle, shift handle, turn signal & wiper control arm, touch screen and all control knobs, are being wiped down after customer use.
OUR STAFF PROTOCOL…
- Our staff are washing their hands frequently.
- All employees leaving their station for a break must wash their hands.
- If employees feel ill, they are required to stay home.
- While cleaning, taking out garbage, and sanitizing, our staff will wear gloves.
We encourage you to take standard precautions detailed by the World Health Organization, including frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes with your elbow, and staying home if you are ill. Our best wishes go out to families who have been impacted by the virus, and we hope that those who have gotten ill make a speedy and full recovery.
Every day brings new developments related to the coronavirus, and the uncertainty can be unsettling. Nevertheless, we are watchful for any signs of the illness in our midst and are taking any and all preventative measures to keep our community members safe and healthy.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you soon.
The Storck family and all the Huntington Hyundai Team
1221 EAST JERICHO TURNPIKE
HUNTINGTON NEW YORK 11743
631 – 673 – 1876