Introducing the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
The Hyundai Tucson is a popular SUV of choice amongst Huntington families, and for good reason! The Tucson offers a luxurious, amenity-laden cabin and exciting performance capabilities that make every drive worthwhile. However, the Tucson has been revamped for the 2022 model year, hitting Greenlawn streets as a hybrid SUV.
Hyundai is committed to achieving carbon neutrality by 2024, and the Hyundai Tucson Hybrid brings the automaker one step closer to this goal. Keep reading with Huntington Hyundai as we cover some key information about the Hyundai Tucson Hybrid.
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid: Performance Capabilities and Features
The new Hyundai hybrid SUV is engineered to provide a sporty and smoothie driving experience in Greenlawn. The Tucson Hybrid comes standard with HTRAC All-Wheel Drive that provides the control you need during precarious road conditions. On top of that, you can also look forward to its e-Handling technology, which combines the Traction Control System and hybrid electric motor, making this SUV extremely agile and easily maneuverable. The Hyundai Tucson Hybrid also features a 1.6L turbocharged GDI 4-cylinder Hybrid engine that outputs 180 and 195 lb-ft of torque.
You can travel far and wide with the Tucson Hybrid, thanks to its efficient mpg ratings of 38 city/ 38 highway. This Hyundai hybrid SUV also allows you to maximize its efficiency with features such as the following:
- Regenerative Braking: When you’re utilizing the brakes during your daily travels, the brakes convert energy into electric power, which recharges the battery.
- Better MPG at Low Speeds: As your vehicle lowers its speed, it uses more electric power and less gas.
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid: Interior Features
Not only is the new Hyundai Tucson Hybrid powerful and efficient, but it’s also an upscale SUV that offers a rich lineup of amenities. Halesite commuters can enjoy next-level interior features such as:
- All-New Multi-Air Mode: This technology turns the vehicle’s climate control into a soft breeze by softening the airflow.
- 15-Watt Charging Pad: You can wirelessly charge your mobile device, and you don’t have to worry about the charging pad overheating because it features a fan that cools it down while it’s in use.
- Wireless Connectivity: Drivers have the ability to seamlessly integrate their smartphones and their Tucson models with features like Hyundai Digital Key which allows them to unlock their doors, start the engine, and more with their mobile devices. You can also enjoy your favorite music and podcasts thanks to wireless Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay®.
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid: Safety Features
When you’re behind the wheel of this Hyundai hybrid SUV, safety is of utmost importance. Fortunately, you drive with peace of mind since the Tucson Hybrid is filled with intelligent and advanced safety technologies that include:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian Detection and Cyclist/Junction Turning Detection
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist – Reverse
- Surround View Monitor
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)
- And so many more
Shop for the New Hyundai Tucson Hybrid with Huntington Hyundai
If you’re ready to make your Huntington drives more exciting and more efficient, get behind the wheel of a new Hyundai Tucson Hybrid for sale from Huntington Hyundai. Contact us today to inquire about how you can become the owner of this hybrid SUV. We’ll walk you through the pre-qualification process, as well as help you get an idea of what you can expect for a monthly payment.
More from Huntington Hyundai
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Interior
The 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz is the brand’s first-ever Sport Adventure Vehicle. While this full-size pickup is designed to deliver next-level performance capabilities on the Greenlawn work site, it’s also designed to you comfortable and connected when on the road. The interior of the Hyundai Santa Cruz can seat up to five passengers, and…
Introducing the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
The Hyundai Tucson is a popular SUV of choice amongst Huntington families, and for good reason! The Tucson offers a luxurious, amenity-laden cabin and exciting performance capabilities that make every drive worthwhile. However, the Tucson has been revamped for the 2022 model year, hitting Greenlawn streets as a hybrid SUV. View InventoryContact Us…
What is the Hyundai Palisade Towing Capacity?
Looking for a new and versatile SUV for all your adventures through Dix Hills? The 2022 Hyundai Palisade is an excellent option. The Hyundai Palisade towing capabilities max out at 5,000 pounds, allowing you to easily haul your family’s small trailer or boat. Learn more about the 2022 Hyundai Palisade performance and towing capacity down below,…
0 comment(s) so far on Introducing the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid